Wednesday, June 1, 2011

<span class=



Lately I've been feeling like I've been hibernating... just waiting for Spring to come. I miss things like walks in the sun, gardening and many other great outdoor activities! I've been thinking of all the great outdoor things that I really hope to do one day! Like vegetable gardening, canning, herb gardening, raising our own fruit, raising bees, raising animals, and so much more! I want to be self-sufficient!


Speaking of self-sufficiency...


ref=<span class=


This is an amazing book! I've been making a lot of my own natural cleaners with this book! It's so much fun to clean with something that you made yourself! And that you feel good about breathing in the fumes! I'm really not a big one on breathing in something that could do some harm... a lot of cleaners tell you to be cautious breathing or not use at all while pregnant, so why would I want to breath them while not pregnant? Plus a lot of the cleaners are really unsafe to have around while there are small children in the house. Even tho you still don't want your children to play with or drink the homemade cleaners, it's not going to necessarily burn their insides if they accidently do.


Have you read this book? Or any other good self-sufficiency book? I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

A Restful Place said...

I can relate with you on Spring coming! It seems to have finally come here in MO! The days are pretty warm/hot and the wildflowers are blooming! I love spring!!! Blessings to you!
Tabitha